Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, all WISD offices are currently closed to the public.
Thank you to our WISD community for your continued patience and understanding as WISD administration continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it evolves. Like all of you, we are concerned about the impact it will have on the health and safety of our students, families, staff, and broader community.
Updated 2020-21 WISD School Year for Student Programs:
Updated 2020-21 Early Childhood Program Year:
- Update to WISD's Programs and Administrative Office (released 11/18/2020)
- Phase 4: WISD staff will continue connecting with families virtually to discuss individualized plans for children and families and to review any ongoing needs, such as technology. Fully virtual home visits will continue, which will include engaging children and families, reviewing protocols, and working toward your child's and family's outcomes. When required, appropriate accommodations will be provided.
- Phase 5: When it is safe to do so, a transition to in-person services may begin in mutually agreed upon safe spaces. During Phase 5, families may continue with virtual home visits.
- Phase 6: Home visiting will transition to in-person services with virtual services as appropriate.
- Playgroups: Playgroups will continue virtually during Phases 4 and 5, and will transition to in-person playgroups during Phase 6.
If you have any questions or concerns about coronavirus, please contact us via our COVID-19 Let’s Talk portal so we can ensure all questions and concerns are addressed.
Stay Updated on COVID-19: